Monday, December 7, 2009

Cover Letter Aid Is A Cover Letter Necessary When Applying For A Part Time Job?

Is a cover letter necessary when applying for a part time job? - cover letter aid

I go to college in September, I was looking for part time job just to earn some more money.

I am applying for jobs in the shops for real - you know, Starbucks, clothing stores and other things.

Is it necessary to write a recommendation letter to work like that? I have an application for Starbucks and I fight, not whether to write a letter to her.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Professionalism can not hurt.

willowon... said...

Yes! It is always better, the best forward. It may be something in your cover letter that you stand out from someone else!
Nver know what your future employer to impress, unless you try? Now you will get the job! or any other work best for you! You must try it! Come on, you are worth every letter from you!

Post a Comment