Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shrink Ovarian Cancer Cells How Do I Know If My Ovarian Cyst Is Cancerous?

How do I know if my ovarian cyst is cancerous? - shrink ovarian cancer cells

I have diagnosed with an ovarian cyst. I went to the doctors because they are very tired, with headaches, heartburn, gained 10 pounds and had right flank pain that I woke up at midnight. I had found an ultrasound and a cyst, but unlike the pain of the right of the cyst on the left side. said that they check again in 3 months. Since then my symptoms have continued, but no worse, but I washed my hair the other day, and lots of hair loss. I am very worried, but I know that most cysts are nothing to fear. I am on the Depo Provera shot and I know sometimes prescribe contraceptives, if not be reduced. What would you do for me, since I am up to date? What are the symptoms when it cancer? "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only way to determine whether cancer is to have a biopsy taken and examined by a doctor.

Post a Comment