Thursday, January 21, 2010

Zap Tile Cleanser Best Way To Clean Tile And Grout In Shower...tried Everything Nothing Works!?

Best way to clean tile and grout in shower...tried everything nothing works!? - zap tile cleanser

I have tried everything to clean my shower ... straight bleach, Scrubbing Bubbles, Orange Clean, Zap!, Kaboom, Simple Green, Tilex, Comet, Comet, and the new gel spray things. Faded Comet Bathroom Cleaner new image and has a good job, but my pictures are not clean and bright white. Ugh! Please help .... What works? Is there something that is not toxic and does not contain a lot of smoke and my bathroom with no windows and Comet cleaner used, which I had a headache!

7 comments:

mikelyt7... said...

Normally, if all the things you mentioned, they may be able to work longer. I know people who clean the effective use of hydrochloric acid on your tiles! They argue that leaving your sparkling clean bathroom.

theobrom... said...

I agree with Andrew G you need to re-grout your tiles when all else fails.
You want to ask your business at home, what I needed. The spatula is with the likes of what is necessary to adjust the spaces between
Ehow.com You can also apply to the proceedings.
Good luck.

ardw7 said...

and if someone tries to give up, and reappeared! Or do you have it even with a fan for ventilation. GOOD LUCK!

Equinox said...

It is something that they sell pay-TV - maybe this channel to see new things. I use mainly hydrochloric acid in the manure, not blanch not exist, but the very hard and I advise you to have to do a professional cleaners.

AndrewG said...

One technique I in the tables to use a spatula (single-edged razor blade or equivalent), and the abrasion tables works very well and scrape the ground, until the tile is glazed. You can also use a chisel-cutter knife to the nozzle clean, but if you scratch (the sauce is much smoother), you must re-grout (which is pretty easy).

AndrewG said...

One technique I in the tables to use a spatula (single-edged razor blade or equivalent), and the abrasion tables works very well and scrape the ground, until the tile is glazed. You can also use a chisel-cutter knife to the nozzle clean, but if you scratch (the sauce is much smoother), you must re-grout (which is pretty easy).

Juanita G said...

try purple. You can buy a car parts store. some discount stores carry, but it is by car. But do always wear gloves that irritate your skin. I always use when I'm really hard to clean areas. In addition, a further possibility of steam cleaning with bleach. put bleach in a spray bottle and spray the bricks and mortar, clean and wash, use the steam.

Post a Comment