Thursday, January 14, 2010

Taylor Made R Which Are Better Taylor Made Golf Clubs? Need Help Deciding Which Ones To Keep And Sell!?

Which are better Taylor Made Golf Clubs? Need help deciding which ones to keep and sell!? - taylor made r

Hey, my father gave me two sets of golf clubs. I sometimes play, and I wanted to keep the best package for me. Both are relatively new, it remains almost entirely new. The first is a complete set of Taylor Made R7 Tour Preferred iron. This is a complete set with Dynamic Gold shafts and Golf Pride grips. The second is a Taylor Made R7 DRAW complete will be processed with Flex Taylormade step RT 90 shafts and TaylorMade. Which group is the most precious and most extreme of all the better? It comes in a bag TaylorMade and the other in a bag Osir. Both games are like new. I am pleased to continue selling the most expensive and most beautiful in our garage sale. I play with either set so I am not interested in what is best for my answer, I would just like to always have the best and most expensive. I want to know someone who works with clubs or play hard! Thank you!

3 comments:

ixnaytim said...

The new Tour Preferred irons are best for the best player. R7 The draw is the best package for the leisure golfer. to beat easily, and the scattering of the ball to be much lower. Tour Preferred clubs are for the person who plays all the time. They are very unforgiving, but they are worth more than $ 400. When you play continuously, the preferred use of the tour. Otherwise, both remain until you get the best use of iron and R7draw for friends to play golf.

golfer20... said...

TaylorMade Tour Preferred irons are better .. But everything depends on his own opinion and swing.Which is better suited for you.That is most important.

Daniel 4 golf said...

Well, you can always just most of the faces. Do not always get what you pay for.

Post a Comment