Saturday, January 9, 2010

South Park Auto Auction South Carolina Auto Insurance Law?

South Carolina Auto Insurance Law? - south park auto auction

A few weeks ago, someone hit my car in the parking lot of a Best Buy store parked. Luckily, I left the store just the perfect time to take cases in flagrante delicto. Now I am in contact with your insurance, but I say some things that sound really is not right to me ... Nobody can check?
a.) The South Carolina law, the used parts can be used to repair my car, if they "like new" and are no bigger than my car.
b) I gotta go get my car, I can not here simply to take control.
C) I gotta go get my car when I say that, repaired.

Only a few details that I have occurred a license for the state of New York and the car, the disaster in South Carolina with a pilot project of South Carolina.

Can someone help me here?

1 comment:

Nysa said...

I hope you can help to clarify this a bit for you. I work in insurance.

A - The right SC that used parts can be used be to repair your car, if they "like new". This is 100% true. It is a cover (SC-called OEM) parts to guarantee your new vehicle, but 9 of 10 people do not have this guarantee, do not even know it exists.

B - you must not allow your car to take over the control. - That is not correct, as far as I know. While the insurance companies insist that you fix the vehicle as soon as the hand that check that you say nothing to what you do. However, if you have a lien on it, the right to check and the owner of the lien, thereby "force" in the repair of the vehicle.

C - you need to repair your car if they're saying. That is wrong. You still have the option you want to take your car. If they say they want a dealer is set, you can cut yourself and tell them you want toJiffy Lube is set Bobby. Insurance companies have some of that as his right arm, basically. One could say that the visit of one of these companies. What happens is that in adapting to prove that the vehicle itself. Speaking of the workshop and pay only say what they do. If you decide to go this route, the controller, the result of your store to find too high. When this happens, you only pay what you think of the parties and the damage they are worth.

I hope this helped some. If you are a little more, send me an email and I'll try to help!

Good luck!

Post a Comment