Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cancer Inside The Nose Lump Inside My Nose.. Help Very Worried.?

Lump inside my nose.. Help very worried.? - cancer inside the nose

Terrible, but the question that I just found a lump in my nose. Its quite large, but it feels swollen. It is right on my nose. I cut my nose, but you did it about 2 years ago, but I did not recently buy a new nose stud and it was gold and silver, as a rule, so far, but I know I'm allergic, I gold as gold rings. When you buy the i amount as fake nails, and it was difficult to have the anchors in peircing and a few days after my peircing damage inside the ball next to my hole plugged, so I'm not sure if I accidentally stab me and causes an infection or something else. It does not hurt, but it hurts when he tries to pull the trigger. (My mom's mistake when it said it was probably a point. This is not.) I was looking for a stupid reason, but it scares me, the things about cancer to be seen. It is very difficult to mass. There are stains on the outside of the nose and can not see anything from outside. Please help if you could know what his. Its hard to get appointments with doctors at the time, so I can not do something, to disappear, will do in a few days. I have no idea how long its been there, but if you can help me, I made the nose stud and havent in 2 weeks because of the stupid nails.

1 comment:

Sandy K said...

Do not let the expectation is to go to the doctor to stop guessing what you think of it.

Post a Comment