Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vertical Driver License Templates New Mexico Vertical Driver's License Law?

New Mexico Vertical Driver's License law? - vertical driver license templates

So last time I went to New Mexico on a business trip, I went to a bar and ordered a beer. I have a vertical license does not expire until 2011, but I'm 22 years old. The waitress told me that a new New Mexico law to the sale of alcohol to persons, which prohibits a vertical license, but I'm on 21st I am now about to return to New Mexico for another business trip, and I wonder if the waitress was wrong, or is it a property right that New Mexico has put in place?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes no sense. If it is a result of a State license, you should at the time of birth. Maybe in New Mexico, always perpendicular licenses until their 21st Birthday.

Post a Comment