Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Ways To Answer The Phone Professionally In Work He Wants Me To Send Him My Work After Not Paying Me ???

He wants me to send him my work after not paying me ??? - what ways to answer the phone professionally in work

Guy calls me. Want to employ lawyers to enhance their growth and improve the law, lawyers, the practice of law for the provision of services. I have no contract, W2, W4, or something in writing that he has promised. I am not paid for the last two weeks of classes on Friday. I paid before, but always a week later. I do not know whether I am for it or not, he sends are always telling me messages ... send me the results, I wonder what the results, do not respond in detail, although I did sign up his first attorney, the office space, etc., so that results of my hand. It is a stupid, humiliating, and in agreement with me on a daily basis. Your partner is not necessary to my calls or e-mail for specific information. It produces more of my ads, that's lame wEB, in which he promised that demands more than he could manage to make. None of your site, now wants the 50 hp, which I will send. What I am doing or trying to steal my efforts and not to steal your web site, my job pays well and not me? How can I sent to your e-mail and respond professionally, with tact, I will remain professional, even if it does not.

His "company" does not exist to tell, even without A, a whole nation, that site is a consulting group that his office "business" is a virtual office from month to month, that the people answering the phone and send the m or let him call me: How can I change my cell phone for business calls, not pay to pay for it, and says he does not want to "contract & quot, after promising myself I would, he. What do I do this person? Yes, I am also confident that should follow my instinct, but it was hoped that something could be done with it. I work from home. I need an opinion on this with a lawyer if he so kind enough to light on this help ...

1 comment:

Dragon said...

You owe me nothing. You are not your slave, is not it?

Do not give anything to stop the communication with him unless and until it is paid.

Additionally, you can file a complaint against him, especially if the documents that reflect their agreement to be paid for their services. (Note that this may provide a written notice of any kind, including e-mail.)

Enter nothing. It is quite obvious that you have expertise in the recruitment of people and work elsewhere. You can, what we made here as an endorsement of their application.

Post a Comment