Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sprint Free Ringer Codes Dec 2009 I Have A Question About Cellphones And Music Ringtones, Can You Help?

I have a question about cellphones and music ringtones, can you help? - sprint free ringer codes dec 2009

I've never had a phone before, but I think to buy one soon. I have a flip phone, and I looked at a target and said sai had a lot of features like color display, caller ID, call waiting, and some other things like SMS and ring tones to download. And I thought it would be great, because I want the sound of the music on my phone. The brand was told that it was Motorola Nokia. This is a pay-as-you-go phone, and comes free with 10 minutes when you shop. I think it is about $ 40.00.

But my question is, when I see comercials pitch on TV, like a song that I wish I were a bell, read some code to another number, like 3663 or something, but then he said that his only for Cingular, T - Mobile, Sprint, and I think Verizon. But not Say Motorola or Nokia, so I do not mean that the music can be ringtones?

I really do not know what, I hope someone can help me. Thank you very much.

2 comments:

Jolene F said...

I am very pleased pleased with ringtones from this site

Rafaela D said...

Terminology: --

Mobile Manufacturer: Who makes these phones Nokia / Samsung / Sony Ericsson / Motorola, etc.

Service Providers: Who offers mobile services such as Cingular / TMobile / Sprint, etc.

Content providers: Who are the content, such as rates, AOL tones, etc. ..


Now, content companies buy the number of suppliers to sell their content. Suppose that the number of purchase of AOL from 6578 to 8730 Cingular and TMobile.

What to buy based mobile connection you choose (Cingular / TMobile ....) you can ringtones from content providers

Music Tones does not depend on the cell phone manufacturer.

Post a Comment